May 26, 2011

Book Review: Zoe Winters' Smart Self-Publishing: Becoming an Indie Author

I wish I had stumbled upon Smart Self-Publishing: Becoming an Indie Author by Zoe Winters long before now. If you are researching publishing your own e-books, then this is a must-buy.  (It's less than five bucks if you own a Kindle.)

Zoe Winters writes an easy-to-read, exceptional overview of indie publishing that not only gives a great broad-based education of the whole process but also entertains you with personal tips and asides.

She's funny and informative - a great teacher, a good read.

My only negative: I wish she would write more on the subject, but I understand her announced need to focus on writing fiction. It's just too darn bad that we cannot anticipate a Smart Self-Publishing II.

No comments: